A company active in Medtech, Biotech, Diagnostics, or Life Sciences and willing to:
- Be visible outside of the classical live meetings & Meded tools
- Reinforce your image of innovator
- Reach out to more healthcare professionals
- Help your customers gather CME points by taking part in e-courses/e-congresses
- Offer the same digital education tools to train your Meded & Sales Teams.
WE OFFER YOU
A complete portfolio of innovative digital Meded tools such as:
The possibility for your HCP customers to receive CME credits as all our Meded solutions are co-developed with our sister-company and EACCME®-accredited medical communication agency.
Please download our flyer
WHY BE DIGITAL IN MEDED?
The recent EU regulations for greater transparency on HCPs payment by the industry, the fast-changing medical environment (digitalization, AI…), and the perpetual need for HCPs to keep up with advances in their field, are changing the way companies can support continuing medical education.
We believe that integration of digital technologies in medical education creates new opportunities for the industry to enhance the transparency, quality and reach of its interactions with HCPs. Remote online meetings and digital congresses can replace activities previously requiring live meetings and help attract more HCPs. Web-based meded platforms and mobile apps enhance HCPs’ engagement by providing high-quality content that is accessible from anywhere and at anytime. In addition, clinical gaming and VR offer new immersive learning solutions.
BUSINESS CASES – Digital Meded
Context : A medical foundation wants to develop a blockchain-based e-learning platform to revolutionize the way HCPs learn and share knowledge with peers. The platform should offer HCPs the possibility to i) easily access high-quality content for professional education and get CME credits, ii) participate in content creation and share their opinions about published content, iii) exchange knowledge with peers.
Vivactis roles & deliverables :
- Blockchain concept co-development together with the foundation’s Management team and a specialized lawyer
- Web development/customization of the Vivactis e-learning platform as per customer’s needs, including the digital congress part (virtual congress hall, congress content streaming, CME section)
- Platform brand positioning and communication plan to promote the platform to potential HCP contributors/authors, platform users, scientific societies, industrial sponsors
- Promotion of the platform to potential industrial sponsors.
Context : A life sciences company wants to share on a regular basis the results of its published research with HCPs and scientists in the field by using digital means.
Vivactis roles & deliverables :
- Summary of the core messages of scientific publications provided by the customer
- Creation of short and intuitive infographical digests in video form
- Web development/customization of the Vivactis Twist & Science app as per customer’s needs, to allow quick e-digests publication & sharing by the customer and easy access by HCPs and scientists to the published content.